Our Contact Details
Name: CHF Retail Ltd
Address: Reading Bedding, 10-14 Cressingham Road, Reading, Berkshire RG2 7JE
Phone Number: 01189 861212
E-mail: [email protected]
What Type of Information Do We Hold?
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your email
- Your contact number
- Your purchase history
We do not store credit card details.
How We Get The Information And Why We Have It?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Once you place an order with us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by writing to us at Reading Bedding, 10-14 Cressingham Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 7JE, calling us on 01189 861212 and emailing us at [email protected]
We use the information that you have given us in order to manage your order. We may share this information with our suppliers and delivery partners.
How We Store Your Information?
Your information is securely stored on our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. We keep all your order information for 10 years. We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our CRM.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation or to you in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
You can make submit a request by writing to us at Reading Bedding, 10-14 Cressingham Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 7JE, calling us on 01189 861212 and emailing us at [email protected]
How To Complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 111